top of page
PTC produces vibrolances that are applied to improve the soft soil conditions (including earthwork areas), by the processes of vibro-flotation or with the installation of stone columns and sand drains. The vibrolances can be operated by crane suspended with powerpack, coupled to a pilling rig and also driven by an excavator. In both processes, we have as a final result the improvement of the soil bearing capacity.
• Vibrolance vibro-compaction, for soil treatment up to 30m depth inland or offshore;
• Vibrolance with top feed system, for installation of stone columns up to 30m depth;
• Vibrolance with bottom feed system, for installation of stone columns or sand drains up to 18m depth;
• Monitoring and control system by Jean Lutz;
• Air compressor and water pump as auxiliary
bottom of page