top of page
From Switzerland, the ITC SA, founded in 1971, is focused on producing equipment that combine the functions of excavation and excavated material loading, the Superloaders.
Equipped with combined Diesel and Electric propulsion, the ITC SA SuperLoaders combine robustness and versatility, through their multidirectional hydraulic arms prepared to receive various hydraulic tools, their conveyors for loading trucks and buckets and high maneuverability, grant the operation greater speed and security.
• ITC 125 – Small and versatile, designed for small and narrow tunnels;
• ITC 312N – Suitable for sections from 18m²;
• ITC 315 SL – SuperLoader Suitable for sections from 20m²;
• ITC BL – With loading capacity of up to 300m³/h;
• ITC 320 V45 – Largest equipment in our line with 132KW power and 50ton weight.
bottom of page